2012年12月15日土曜日

Box Robot


This is how the robot look like


Simple terminal I created. The program run in form of console, it might make you misunderstood that it is easy to be created but in fact, DIFFICULT!!!


Its is how its work, when I input the command something like 'j' from keyboard. Robot will rotate
When I input 'k', robot will move forward.
Simple

Its the bluetooth - Serial wireless module I used. 
It's very simple to use, just wipe up your wire and enter the pairing code only.
Simple

For those who are interest with my project, Here's the link for download
It includes 3 source file of mcu and terminal, it's also contain the debug file of terminal.
If you are looking for the software that only doing a simple serial communication, you can try to use the one i created. Its is included inside the file named "SimpleTerminal.exe",
just click it then enter your output port and communication is started.
Simple

Its my first post, any feedback is welcome (^^)



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿